And we had numerous adventures.
It’s raining now, and Jack took off for home, but it was a big day!
An expanded post and pictures to come, but, today we:
- went to goodwill and bought some crummy clo*thes for painting in
- bought some spray paint
- started a batch of beer (! a post to come)
- painted a titanic number of shelves in the basement (so that I can finally unpack all of my books, by god!)
- went for a lovely little walk on the beach
- and had some really, really fantastic fish-and-chips and beer at Shoreline. I think I’m going to love this place. It’s two minutes from the house, a pint of one of their ten (TEN) home-brewed beers is $4, and their fish and chips ranked among some of the best I’ve ever had.
Anyway, I’ll post soon about the projects that Jack and I worked on, as well as my own progress on the garden (because, Gentle Reader, I’ve started a garden, and I’ve got the aches to show for it).
For now, I give you the Beach Glass Count.
Beach Glass Count, June 15:
72 pieces. I’ve been beachwalking every morning for the past few days, but I haven’t been a’blogging. But at last count, it was 36. So the BGC has doubled!